2018 ANNUAL REPORT
Visit this link:
Please email ONLY ONCE the following to email@example.com
(please cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) on or before 11:59 PM of Wednesday January 30, 2019 with subject of email as “2018 Annual Report – NAME OF YOUR CLUB”:
A. 2018 Annual Report (in Microsoft® Word file)
*for re-accreditation AND selection of 2018 Outstanding UNESCO Clubs of the Philippines
*FILES: 2018 Annual Report (PutNameofYourUNESCOClub)
B. 2018 Key Projects (in Microsoft® Powerpoint file)
*for re-accreditation AND social media promotions
*FILE: 2018 Key Projects (PutNameofYourUNESCOClub)
C. News Article (in Microsoft® Word file)
*for 2019 newsletter
* FILE: Newsletter-Article-Submission-201718
D. Other / Additional Documents (in Microsoft® Word file)
*for the selection of 2019 Outstanding UNESCO Clubs of the Philippines
- Other / Additional Documents. You may include additional photos, publications, description of activities, projects, events, and achievements of your club from January to December 2018 which are in lined with UNESCO’s ideals and thrusts. This is for us to highlight the accomplishments of your club. PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE WORD FILE. These documents will be considered for the selection of 2019 Outstanding UNESCO Clubs of the Philippines. You may view the Word file “2019-Guidelines&Criteria-OUC” for the guidelines of the 2019 Search for Outstanding UNESCO Clubs (OUC) of the Philippines.
- DOWNLOAD REQUIREMENTS ON THE LINKS ABOVE. These requirements are some of the bases to maintain your Club's good standing as an accredited UNESCO Club. Failure to do so would mean that NAUCP will not make such endorsement to the Philippines National Commission for UNESCO.
- PLEASE COMPLY ON OR BEFORE 11:59 PM of JANUARY 30, 2019. Should there be any suggestions, queries or concerns, please feel free to communicate with us. We would be glad to hear from you.
- If you are no longer actively involved with your UNESCO Club, kindly forward this email to the new point person and don’t forget to CC us. We would appreciate if you can send us his/her NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MOBILE NUMBER.
Please deposit annual dues at:
Account Name: National Coordinating Body of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines (NCBUCP) Inc.
Account Number: 1981 1777 69
Land Bank of the Philippines YMCA Branch
For deposits from abroad, please use Swift Code: TLBPPHMM.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or and/or coordinate with any of the following:
Wishing you all the best for this 2019!
Onward to a more peaceful and sustainable Philippines! #letsmakethingshappen
DANILO G. SORIANO JR.
President, NCBUCP, Inc.
Mobile Number: 09772437912
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com