GUIDELINES IN THE SUBMISSION OF ANNUAL REPORT OF CLUBS FOR UNESCO FOR 2023
1. Refer to the file Reaccreditation Requirements 2023.
2. Submit through the Google Form provided below on or before 11:59 PM, Saturday, June 15, 2023 the 2022 Annual Report of the Club containing the undertaken activities / programs / projects pertinent to UNESCO’s ideals and thrusts for June 2022 to May 2023 as well as the planned endeavors for 2023 to 2024.
a. File type: Microsoft Word
b. File name: 2022 Annual Report of (NameofYourUNESCOClub)
3. For Contact Person: The Contact Person is the focal official of your Clubs for UNESCO with which NCBCUP shall direct its communications for updates, announcements, and the like.
4. A re-accreditation fee of Php750.00 should be settled on or before 11:59 PM, Saturday, June 13 2023. Please deposit the money on the following account:
Account Name: NCBUCP INC
Account Number: 1981-1777-69
Land Bank of the Philippines – YMCA Branch
For deposits from abroad, please use LBP Swift Code: TLBPPHMM
Payment via GCASH is discourage because of additional service fee that being deducted to our GCASH account. But if you insist on paying via GCASH please send Php800.00 to 09479824155 (Serafin Arviola)
5. For Club Details:
a. Should you need to write the acronym of your club name, do indicate its complete meaning as well.
b. Include the Club Advisers in the List of Officials.
c. Under Advocacy and Projects, recognize the core mission of your club.
i. Theme / Program Sector includes (a) Education, (b) Social & Human Sciences, (c) Science & Technology, (d) Information & Communication, and/or (e) Culture. It is NOT necessary to fill in more than one sector. This depends on the advocacy of your club. If involved with multiple sectors, write according to priority with 1 as the highest.
ii. Values can be (a) Social Inclusion, (b) Civic Engagement & Participation, (c) Intercultural Dialogue, (d) Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation, (e) Skills Development, and/or (f) Violence and Conflict Prevention, and Consolidation of Peace
iii. For Fields for Action Projects, choose a specific field corresponding to a value. See Values& Fields in the succeeding page.
6. For Accomplished Activities: Include only those that are aligned with any of the UNESCO’s program sectors which were conducted between the duration of June 2022 to May 2023
7. For Participation to NCBUCP Projects: Identify which activities or projects that your club participated. Among these activities, put at most two (2) action photos with each of its brief description. Sample activities includes NCBUCP Sponsored Webinars, Y4U Certificate of Participation, Participation in the Chat Group
8. For Future Projects: NCBUCP identified International Days proclaimed by United Nations and observed at UNESCO.
9. For the google Form, this is the link: https://bit.ly/44OJKaQ
For other concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can communicate directly to the NCBCUP Head of Membership Committee Ms. Fatima Villasenor 09161029839
Download these files: